Monday, January 7, 2008

Winter Term!!!

So my first night back in Eugene for almost a month went fairly well. As soon as I arrived I dumped off all of my belongings and met up with my friends in the LLC dining area. After dinner we went back to the dorms where Cassie and I shared all of our favorite youtube videos (For those of you back at home I've got some new ones for ya). I then gave everyone their Christmas gifts. Now for those of you who know me, you probably are aware that I am pretty much the worst at finding gifts for anyone, but with Staci all things are possible and I somehow managed to find 7 gifts that I'm pretty sure won't be instantly returned (at least everyone appeared to be genuinely pleased).

I'm really hoping all of my classes go well tomorrow. The only new things for Mondays are that I changed from regular to honors chem (and lab) and I'm starting biology. I'll still have my Korean and the science colloquium. I think that this term in the colloquium we are visiting various labs each week, but I'm not positive. Well, I should probably put away all of the crap piled on my bed. G'night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to post a photo of your new look.