After a nice relaxing two and a half hour drive (due to traffic) which was made up for by a nice relaxing hot tub with a hot babe (Staci), I was home. It felt good to see my family and my Sophie again and it gave me the strength to endure another week of terrible enjoyment and constant action.
By my second week I'd pretty much gotten used to the whole college thing. I knew where all of my classes were and I was way ahead for homework in all of my classes. I had 3 more dictation quizzes in Korean (on all of which I got 10 out of 10). I also had my first chemistry quiz. It was brutally easy and I finished it in about 3 minutes (literally). Luckily I got 100% (It would have been pretty embarrassing after all that talk about how basic the class is if I had failed). In my running class I constantly run 3rd of about 30 students and although I'm still in the slowest 5 in my swimming class, I already feel like my strength and endurance are improving. My favorite class is Korean, my favorite homework to do is Chemistry, and my least favorite class would have to be Psychology (I don't find it very interesting and quite frankly I don't really buy into it).
In the science colloquium our guest speaker was a solar energist and I'm just gonna say that an hour and a half of hearing about sun scatter and solar panel angles has revealed to me one area of science in which I have absolutely no interest (I actually almost fell asleep).
That's about all for week two. The most interesting place that I went was a tattoo parlor, my favorite thing that I learned is that 5+2=cucumber, my new favorite food is xbot pancakes, and the strangest experience I had was when several strange girls ran away giggling after I caught them spying on me while I practiced my violin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to know more about the 5 plus 2 equals cucumber!
Well....I guess we know you won't want to be a a solar energist or a psych major. I'm still pushing for the cosmetic surgery, so you can keep me looking 39 forever. Maybe even 38, if you're REALLY good.
Thank you for the insights! Seems like we're right there with you.
That's awesome...especially the part about the giggling girls running away. Steve there's just no other way to say it...you're a hottie. And playing the violin just puts you higher up on the dating ladder for the ladies. I'm proud...My lil' Steven's all grown up.
(dramatic gasping and sobbing in the background)
Post a Comment